Saturday, February 28, 2015

FriEndShIp

First at all, a lot of friend we know in our life such as when we are kids, we have a friends to make an our life perfect right?.. then, we grow up as a teenager, a friends like a buddy.. an everything we must share with them. we have one or many Best Friend Forever (BFF) to keep a secrets. But, we must have know to choose a good friends as a partner in our life. If we make a mistake, it's will be ruin our life forever.

After that, we be a young lady on 24th years old. :)
from this age, we can think about it right? 

I'm love my friends very much. From kids until now, I'm still remember who is my real friends. I found this word from Uncle google, it's wrote 

" We not are friends or enemies but we just strangers with our memories" 

This word is truth because totally I'm know him or her just a little moment. Such an example, meeting for a holidays, programs, and others. It's a short period for know each other right?.

hehe.. Okla. this is my story in early morning. keep it up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment